Become A Content Marketing Master In One Day
Master Content Marketing In Just 1 Day
Content Marketing 101
Everyone has their own ways/opinions, but if I was to try to teach you about content marketing in just 1 day, I’d make sure you learned these three things:
To make sure your content is visible in the search engines
How to build an engine that creates the content for you
Creating the content and publishing it to your website is only one piece of the puzzle — you must have a plan for distribution your content
*Search Engine Optimization
How can someone learn about content marketing in a single day on their own?
YouTube, no question.
Start with these resources:
- Content Marketing 101
- Video 1 — Adam Erhart
- Video 2 — Ahrefs
- Video 1 — Brian Dean
- Video 1 — Cathrin Manning
- Video 2 — Neil Patel
- Video 3 — Sophia Lee
- If you don’t learn from anyone other than ContentDistribution.com, you will be wildly successful
- Start with these 4 free guides they have published on their website
- How to Hire The Highest Quality, Most Affordable Freelance Writers On The Internet
- How to outrank your better-funded competitors with bigger teams, bigger budgets, and more backlinks
- How Any Writer Can Write SEO Content
- One of the most ambitious SEO campaigns ever
Go through the resources above.
Take notes too. Make it stick in your brain.
And then, most importantly, act on what you’ve just learned.
Do not — I’m speaking from experience here — DO NOT sit around and keep trying to learn and learn and learn. You need to get out there and start publishing. Publish as fast as you can. You’re going to be awful at first, but the faster you go, the faster you’ll learn. Within 60–90 days, you’ll feel like a content marketing expert compared to the person you are today.
Pro tip: Set a goal of publishing 1,000 words per week to your blog (and then watch it grow).
Soon, you’ll be effortlessly cranking out thousands and thousands of words of content each week. 🙂